Re: Autopkgtest for Estscan and Blasr

On 31/07/21 11:49 PM, Shruti Sridhar wrote:
> Hello!
>
> I have written autopkgtests for estscan[1] and blasr[2].
>
> Blasr seems to fail build in the ci pipeline[3].
> Could you please review and take a look and let me know how to proceed?

estscan looks good.

For blasr,

1) Copyright is incomplete, you also need to add in a "License:" for
your files.
You can also see it in lintian warning here[4]

2) i386 build failure is legit, so you could simply disable the salsa CI
build for i386, like this[5]

3) Blhc fails due to missing LDFLAGS, they are being overridden in
d/rules, so you
can simply append it to the "$LDFLAGS" passed in by debhelper

I'm leaving these for you to fix this time

> [1] https://salsa.debian.org/med-team/estscan
> [2] https://salsa.debian.org/med-team/blasr
> [3] https://salsa.debian.org/med-team/blasr/-/jobs/1784949
[4] https://salsa.debian.org/med-team/blasr/-/jobs/1784945