Autopkgtest for Yanagiba and unc-fish

Hello!

I have written autopkgtests for yanagiba[1] and unc-fish[2].

The yanagiba package seems to fail the ci pipeline. The error seems to be from -

dpkg: yanagiba-build-deps: dependency problems, but configuring anyway as you requested:
 yanagiba-build-deps depends on dh-python; however:
  Package dh-python is not installed.
 yanagiba-build-deps depends on python3-setuptools; however:
  Package python3-setuptools is not installed.
 yanagiba-build-deps depends on python3-pandas; however:
  Package python3-pandas is not installed.
 yanagiba-build-deps depends on python3-biopython; however:
  Package python3-biopython is not installed.
 yanagiba-build-deps depends on python3-nanomath; however:
  Package python3-nanomath is not installed.

But these are already present as build dependencies in d/control. Kindly review and let me know how I can proceed.

Thank you!
Shruti

[1] https://salsa.debian.org/med-team/yanagiba
[2] https://salsa.debian.org/med-team/unc-fish