Re: q2-* d/watch files updated

Howdy

On 7/25/21 10:25 PM, Steffen Möller wrote:
> Hello,
>
> there is a 2021.4.0 version tagged that should be found by all the
> d/watch files but that was not the case for quite a number of the q2-*
> packages. I have updated them and gave them all a quick "uscan
> --verbose" to test.

Cool, thanks for doing this.
As you might've noticed, a few of these do not build on 32-bit arches due to
missing python3-skbio dep there, so I disabled salsa CI for these

Also, there's this package: "q2-vsearch" that you pushed in a commit to, this is
not in the archive -- the build fails too as seen in CI too. Is this useful?
Should this be fixed and uploaded (to NEW)?

> @Andreas, https://blends.debian.org/med/tasks/bio does not give the
> "Newer update" note for any of these packages. But it should have for
> those for which uscan has worked fine, right?

This is because github changed its fetch URL from ./archive/... to ./archive/.*/....
Similar results could be seen on UDD as well[1] -- you can see several
"uscan returned an error: In debian/watch no matching files for watch line https://github.com"; there

I also sent in a mail about it to mass fix watch files[2], and there was a longish discussion on -devel too about this[3]

[1]: https://udd.debian.org/dmd/?debian-med-packaging%40lists.alioth.debian.org#todo
[2]: https://lists.debian.org/debian-med/2021/04/msg00025.html
[3]: https://lists.debian.org/debian-devel/2021/03/msg00179.html

Nilesh