Re: Autopkgtest for samblaster and paraclu

On 12/07/21 07:15 PM, Shruti Sridhar wrote:
> Hello!
>
> I have written autopkgtests for samblaster [1] and paraclu [2].
>
> For samblaster, the blhc fails during the ci pipeline. I tried fixing it by
> adding CPPFLAGS similar to what was done in this commit [3], but it did not
> seem to work. Kindly let me know how I can rectify this.

The CPPFLAGS were overriding the ones passed by debhelper, instead, they
should append the value.
I pushed a fix, take a look

> For paraclu, I generated the test data myself and mentioned the same in
> d/README.test but I was not sure what to include in d/copyright.

I'm not sure what you'd mean there. Did you "write" the test data by
yourself?
If so, attribute it to yourself with the same license as of d/*

But since you said "generate" I'm not sure if you wrote this. Did you
use some already available data and run some tool on that?
Please state this a bit clearly

Nilesh