Re: [RFS] phylonium

Hi,

On 05.07.21 16:05, Nilesh Patra wrote:
Right now we are in deep freeze, and any changes except RC bug fixes should be uploaded after bullseye is out. I'll take care of phylonium upload along with a huge bunch of other packages post bullseye release.

Sounds like a plan.

BTW, would you mind if I add myself as a co-maintainer for this package?

Not at all. I'm no longer using Debian on a day-to-day basis but at least I'm trying to keep my own packages up to date. I'm happy about any help.

Thanks,
Fabian