----- Mensagem original -----
De: "Samuel Henrique" <samueloph@debian.org>
Para: "Thiago Franco de Moraes" <thiago.moraes@cti.gov.br>
Cc: "debian-med" <debian-med@lists.debian.org>
Enviadas: Sexta-feira, 2 de julho de 2021 17:20:37
Assunto: Re: InVesalius new version

Hello Thiago,

There's something wrong with the link used in Homepage under
d/control, it's actually an issue on the server redirection to https.
http://www.cti.gov.br/invesalius/ redirects me to
https://www.cti.gov.brinvesalius/ which is invalid, it should redirect
me to https://www.cti.gov.br/invesalius/ instead.

So the issue needs to be fixed in CTI's server, but you can also
update the url to use https on d/control. It seems like you're the
right person to report this problem to so I'm replying here.

Thanks,

--
Samuel Henrique <samueloph>
--

Disclaimer: This e-mail message from Centro de Tecnologia da Informação Renato Archer - CTI is directed exclusively to its addressee(s) and may contain confidential data, protected under professional secrecy rules. Its unauthorized use is illegal and may subject the transgressor to the law's penalties. If you are not the addressee, please send it back, clarifying the failure.