Re: RFS: andi and phylonium

Thanks guys, that was quick. Have a happy new year('s eve)!
Fabian

On 30.12.21 15:10, Nilesh Patra wrote:
On Thu, Dec 30, 2021 at 02:18:50PM +0100, Fabian Klötzl wrote:
Hi folks,

Hope you are enjoying the holidays.

Season's greetings to you too!

I for one finally had the time to update
two of my projects. I've updated andi and phylonium to new upstream
versions. Sponsoring an upload is much appreciated.

Done, thanks for your work on these :)
I did a few changes for andi though, do take a look.
And if possible, please merge the test patch upstream.