Re: please kindly review: r-bioc-fishpond -- Fishpond: differential transcript and gene expression with

Am Fri, Dec 10, 2021 at 11:57:49AM +0100 schrieb Steffen Möller:

> for r-bioc-txdb.hsapiens.ucsc.hg19.knowngene and when I wanted to inject
> it found that it is already existing at
>
> https://salsa.debian.org/r-pkg-team/r-bioc-txdb.hsapiens.ucsc.hg19.knowngene
>
> in a "debian folder only" stage and 4 years old.
>
> You do not mind if I somehow adopt that?

I don't mind at all.  I remember that I used debian/ dir only due to the
size of the source which might have been an issue at the time of
creation.  Technically I wonder whether it makes sense to remove the
repository first and create it from scratch via
prepare_missing_cran_package.  It could perfectly be the case that it is
the more straight approach to get a sensible package - but I'll leave
this decision to you.