Re: Progress in merging neurodebian team?

Hi,

Am Sun, Nov 14, 2021 at 08:38:20AM +0100 schrieb Ben Tris:
> Found some maybe interesting still developed.
> To me (no packaging experience or whatever) only openpyxl seems less hard to update.
>
> openpyxl
> https://foss.heptapod.net/openpyxl/openpyxl

Updated from new Homepage (and use Debian Science team as maintainer).

> itksnap
> https://sourceforge.net/p/itk-snap/src/ci/master/tree/

That was moved to Debian Med repository but there are build issues.
(see my separate mail)

> gone
>
> pymc
> https://github.com/pymc-devs/pymc

That's new in Debian.

> lipsia
> https://github.com/lipsia-fmri/lipsia

That was removed from Debian in 2013

> pymvpa pymvpa2
> https://github.com/PyMVPA/PyMVPA

This was removed in bug #807941 - any comments whether we should try to
re-introduce it into Debian?

> openmeeg
> https://github.com/openmeeg/openmeeg

Also removed from Debian.  I took over the packaging to Debian Med
team[1] and updated the packaging but failed to get this built in
a timeframe that is acceptable for me.

[1] https://salsa.debian.org/med-team/openmeeg