Re: Moved dcmstack to Debian Med team - any idea how to fix test failure?

Hi Andreas,

On Fri Nov 12, 2021 at 4:56 PM IST, Andreas Tille wrote:
> but I think nobody is working on this. Any volunteer to have a look at
> this?

I am not sure if you read my email here[1] but nose is being deprecated now,
so it is best for us to switch.
We also need to switch more packages eventually (DD list is attached with that email)
I did a patch which switches nose->pytest and after everything was working, I uploaded.

However, one request for you, can you please take care of forwarding the patch[2] (rather long) upstream?
I would have done so myself but I am short on time.

[1]: https://lists.debian.org/debian-med/2021/10/msg00145.html
[2]: https://salsa.debian.org/med-team/dcmstack/-/blob/master/debian/patches/port-to-pytest.patch

Regards,
Nilesh