Re: RFH: Getting fastp building on more archs

Hi Andrius, all,

On Sun, Oct 17, 2021 at 09:44:36AM +0300, Andrius Merkys wrote:
> On the same thread Graham reported success in building isal on armhf,
> ppc64el and riscv64. This gives some hope for fastp as well.

Ondrej was very kind to extend isal support to more archs. However,
it does not build on i386 and s390x, and fastp is still stalled from migrating.

Is there $something-else we could do? Do you think simply asking for removals on i386 and s390x
would be the right thing to do?

Let me know,
Nilesh