catch-22

I've created a genuine catch-22 situation.

I uploaded libpdb-redo and a new density-fitness. However, both are blocked.

libpdb-redo is blocked since it introduces a regression in density-fitness. That old version cannot be built since it contains an erronous dependency on libzeep5 which should have been libzeep5.1.

And density-fitness cannot be built since its autopkgtest fails since that links against the older libpdb-redo that is linked to libzeep5.

Any suggestions, other than dropping the autopkgtest in density-fitness?

-maarten