Debian Med video conference tomorrow, Tuesday 2021-11-02 18:00 UTC
- To: Debian Med Project List <email@example.com>
- Cc: Debian Developers <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Debian Med video conference tomorrow, Tuesday 2021-11-02 18:00 UTC
- From: Andreas Tille <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2021 17:30:25 +0100
- Message-id: <[🔎] YYAWIQ1d42EODJEU@an3as.eu>
- In-reply-to: <YWswkPN3jpoVOXCP@an3as.eu>
- References: <20210701184338.GU10939@an3as.eu> <20210716191548.GB18678@an3as.eu> <20210801192849.GU25911@an3as.eu> <20210816155337.GB29969@an3as.eu> <20210901132944.GJ31766@an3as.eu> <YVbvfu5/Z07NysT1@an3as.eu> <YWswkPN3jpoVOXCP@an3as.eu>
this is the call for the next video conference of the Debian Med team
that are an established means to organise the tasks inside our team.
We do these conferences twice per month on every
2th and 17th
of a month. Usually it takes us only 15-20min depending what we are
talking about and how many people are joining. The next meeting is
tomorrow 18:00 UTC
The meeting is on the Debian Social channel
These video meetings were started in the Debian Med Biohackathon.
The topic is what contributors have done in the past period and to
coordinate the work until the next meeting.
For those who are interested in hot topics we want to tackle, here
are some items:
- Effort to package tensorflow and other ML software which is
used in several applications that are used to fight COVID-19.
The precondition bazel to package tensorflow was a direct
consequence of a Debian Med hackathon and it was even
- Package software that is used to fight COVID-19 which we are
listing in some spreadsheet. It reaches from small tools
up to complex software packages. There should be targets for
everybody who wants to join us.
- General Debian Med issues not directly connected to COVID-19
- RC bugs
Newcomers are always welcome.
Lets keep on the great work and see you tomorrow