Re: Upgrading IGV

Hi Andreas,

Le 27/09/2021 à 17:26, Andreas Tille a écrit :
Hi Pierre,

I was running routine-update on igv and as usually some patches did not
applied.  There is no urgent pressure to upgrade the package but its
raising a signal that the watch file is not working (due to changes on
github).  The status in Git has a fixed watch file and it would help to
push this to unstable to get this fixed.  Do you have time to accomplish
this?

Actually the situation is a bit complicated with igv:
- I am waiting for libgoby-java to exit NEW so that I can upload the version currently packaged to main instead of non-free; - Any newer upstream version would require new dependencies, including at least the SDK of Amazon, which is the reason why I expected to stay with the current version of igv until we can package this SDK.

Does it seem sensible to you (and to the whole team)?

Best regards,

--
Pierre