Autopkgtest of pftools needs to be rewritten

Hi,

I've pushed the new version of pftools to Git.  I realised that the
test.sh script upstream provided previously is not shipped any more.
There is a cmake based build time test we might be able to re-use or we
take the test.sh from previous version and run it on the data who are
kept.  No idea what strategy might work best - I just drop a note here
and will move on with other packages for the moment.