Re: Scala error when trying to build latest version of pilon

Hi Pierre,

thanks a lot for your educated answer.

On Thu, Sep 09, 2021 at 12:48:33PM +0200, Pierre Gruet wrote:
> > Any hint how to fix this?
>
> Well, /maybe/ we could patch this last pilon version to use Scala 2.11 with
> it... but I see there were quite a lot of changed in pilon seemingly related
> to newer Scala [3,4], so I am unsure we would succeed.

Regarding pilon we are not in a hurry.  Its just one of the packages
with broken watch file I'm touching step by step.

> Anyway, for sure the
> right thing would be to upgrade Scala.

Yep.  We need this anyway.

> This is one thing I would like to do and discuss with the Java team, will
> try to do it quite soon...

This would be cool.  Please do not waste time with patching pilon meanwhile.