Re: Salsa-ci build failure but autobuilders are succeeding

Hi again,

another comparable case is r-cran-av which fails on salsa[6] and
succeeds on autobuilders[7].  Given that there is a chance that the
ffmpeg call[8] might need a working TMPDIR the cause is possibly here.

[6] https://salsa.debian.org/r-pkg-team/r-cran-av/-/jobs/1926722
[7] https://buildd.debian.org/status/package.php?p=r-cran-av
[8] https://salsa.debian.org/r-pkg-team/r-cran-av/-/blob/master/debian/rules#L10