Re: Pytest-ordering - keeps failing in cowbuilder

On 19.08.21 15:37, Nilesh Patra wrote:

On 8/19/21 5:52 PM, Steffen Möller wrote:
Dear all,

This is another small dependency nagging me:
https://salsa.debian.org/python-team/packages/pytest-ordering

pytest-3 does not find the local module when runnig cowbuilder, but it
is just fine with gbp or dpkg-buildpackage. Does this ring any bell for you?
FWIW,

[1]: https://github.com/ftobia/pytest-ordering/issues/66
[2]: https://github.com/ftobia/pytest-ordering/issues/32
[3]: https://github.com/pytest-dev/pytest-order

Thank you for finding this. I checked out
https://github.com/pytest-dev/pytest-order and .. after some toying
around ... came to the conclusion that this needs to be a separate
package since it is not compatible.

On a sidenote - I think about three Python packages were accepted into
main this day, all created or sponsored by you. Many thanks! This is
also what triggered me in my attempt to address pytest-ordering :)

So, for the moment I think we should go for two packages -
pytest-ordering and pytest-order. But correct me if I am wrong.

Best,

Steffen