Bioconductor API Bump to 3.13

Hello,

Our distro currently holds

$ apt-cache show r-bioc-biocgenerics| grep ^Provides
Provides: r-api-bioc-3.12

but about all of BioConductor now needs 3.13. The new
r-bioc-biocgenerics package providing 3.13 can be installed without
problems, but the then missing 3.12 of that API means that all other
reverse dependencies are considered invalid and are uninstalled with an
"apt --fix ...".

In our videoconference I had suggested to have some fun events like the
bulk updating of qiime packages but we should give some extra thoughts
on how to deal with the BioConductor updates. Should this possibly be
automated?

Best,
Steffen