Re: python-billiard - dep of PyRosetta

On 8/2/21 3:46 AM, Steffen Möller wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I know, PyRosetta is not free enough to be packaged, but I hope to eventually revive an older project that uses it and would like to run it on Debian. It seems like just two packages are missing - billiard, which I have just addressed on https://salsa.debian.org/python-team/packages/python-billiard seems to be a fine package for parallel computing. I hope to find the opportunity to read up about it and (yeah!) also add a test. But please feel free to beat me to it. :o)

Hmmm, you seem to have named it *"billard"* and not *"billiard"* -- mind the extra "i"
and billiard is already packaged as it seems[1] and here is the actual salsa repository[2]

AIUI, we probably had a redundant packaging here :-S
Can you please close the ITP and remove the *"billard"* repository on salsa?

[1]: https://tracker.debian.org/pkg/billiard
[2]: git@salsa.debian.org:python-team/packages/billiard.git

Nilesh