Re: Towards AlphaFold

Hello again,

On 01.08.21 16:47, Steffen Möller wrote:

Hello,

I just prepared a package for https://github.com/google/ml_collections on https://salsa.debian.org/python-team/packages/python-ml-collections . A review with an optional upload to New would be nice. It is nothing too special, just something that is on our way to AlphaFold, as summarised on https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1tApLhVqxRZ2VOuMH_aPUgFENQJfbLlB_PFH_Ah_q7hM/edit#gid=1840067013

I was not sure about the repository that should host this package. Med felt wrong, Science maybe, for https://salsa.debian.org/deeplearning-team this did not feel neither deep nor learnish enough, so I went for Python but am not very opinionated about it.

The next packages are from within https://github.com/deepmind and I would like to keep them together, which would now mean within the Deep Learning Team, even when some packages are of mere auxiliary nature. Is that fine with you? Or rather Science?

bazel is about everywhere in the other packages. And tensorflow is a dependency already of Jax. No idea what I had expected. A few more easy targets, presumably :)

Steffen