ncbi-toolbox: building winmaster, need help with assignment to source package

Hello,

I think this goes out to Aaron,

https://github.com/wdecoster/nano-snakemake/tree/master/bin

points to a binary of
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/IEB/ToolBox/CPP_DOC/lxr/source/src/app/winmasker/

which lies next to Cn3D in the source tree, which got me confused enough
to ask if this qualifies as a separate tool or if instead this should be
built together with ncbi-cn3d as part of the ncbi-tools6 source package?

And while I looked through all that, I found igblast at
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/IEB/ToolBox/CPP_DOC/lxr/source/src/app/igblast/
which I previously took from
https://ftp.ncbi.nih.gov/blast/executables/igblast/release with loads of
redundancies that I had failed to clean up.

Are there any directions for me what to take from where?

Best,
Steffen