Re: Help request - How to install qiime plugins which are not available in Debian?

Hi Nilesh,

thanks for the great job.

On Sun, Jul 18, 2021 at 07:06:28PM +0530, Nilesh Patra wrote:
> On 18/07/21 01:12 PM, Andreas Tille wrote:
> > The packaging is not ready yet and after a quick view it might be caused
> > by some ramxl issue where a different binary package name is expected.
> > This needs further investigation I can not do right now (every other
> > team member is kindly invited to step in ;-) )
>
> * Added necessary Depends
> * Fixed autopkgtests
>   d/patches: changed raxml and fasttree binary names in
>   q2-phylogeny source code accordance with the ones available in archive
>   (s/FastTreeMP/fasttreeMP/)

As I wrote in my other mail I wonder whether we should add symlinks in
the according packages (raxml, fasttree) if other software is expecting
those names.

>   passed the right set of cli args to
>   iqtree, disabled tests that were using names not avilable in the
>   archive
> * Fixed copyright
> * Dropped un-necessary Build-Deps
> * Disabled running i386 build on salsa CI
>
> After this went green, I uploaded to unstable.

Very good.

> I wonder if I should add myself to uploaders, but meh :-)

I'm *always* happy to serve as fallback Uploader - so if you
ever wonder if you should please do so.