"Awesome Bioinformatics" list on github

A posting on reddit distracted me and eventually pointed me to
https://github.com/danielecook/Awesome-Bioinformatics
which I found surprisingly good. I even found two or three packages of my interest that I did not know about before.

While we cover most of these packages, we should possibly cover them all if these are not web resources. This is to give our distribution a sensation of "completeness".

What I hope to find the time to do over this week is to add a column "awesome" in the spreadsheets and flag the ones that are listed.

Best,
Steffen