Re: cmdock - initial packaging

Hi Steffen,

I've fixed missing Build-Depends and made some other polishing changes.

I think the license for

   Files: include/indicators/termcolor.hpp

needs to be clarified with upstream.  It says BSD like in file LICENSE
but this says MIT. :-(

I think this lintian error should be fixed as well:

   E: cmdock: subdir-in-usr-bin usr/bin/legacy/