Re: sponsor for medphys manual and calculator

Hi,

it is hard to say anything about something that does not exist.  If you
intend to write some documentation that's fine.  Make sure you use a
free license for all your texts and put them into a publicly accessible
repository.  Once there is some kind of "stable release" we can consider
packaging it.