slightly off-topic: BOINC workshop 2021 - starts virtually in a few hours (09:00 PDT / 11:00 CDT / 12:00 EDT / 17:00 BST+IST / 18:00 CEST / 19:00 EEST)

Dear all,

The workshop is an opportunity to virtually meet the folks behind
WorldCommunityGrid (who are also into docking, i.e. biological), and
there are a few COVID-related talks
https://www.boincworkshop.org/schedule besides many other sciency ones.
Today, and the next two wednesdays there will be a series of talks and a
communtiy session all around BOINC.

In the experimental section of Debian we have the boinc-server-maker
package which once worked. Have not touched this for some 5 years or so
but got reports that it does not work any more. I thought that I should
take this as an opportunity to have another look at it :)

Best,

Steffen