Re: Outreachy applicant

Hi,
Thanks for your interest in working with Debian Med. Our main communication channel is this mailing list, so I'm also forwarding our communication here. I hope that's okay with you.

I have recently added some more information to the Outreachy project page, including some application tasks and reading material. Please take a look and let us know if you have any questions.

I'll summarise the next steps below:
  1. Please subscribe to this mailing list to stay in touch with the team. You can ask any questions you might have about the project or application tasks by sending an email here, and if you're done with any of the tasks, you can ask for a review.
  2. Go through the recommended reading and examples on the Outreachy project page.
  3. Try to fix one of the open bugs from application tasks.
Regards,
Pranav