Re: Autopkgtest for Changeo
On Mon, Mar 29, 2021 at 10:26:46PM +0530, Shruti Sridhar wrote:
> I have embedded the data and changed the autopkgtest.
> Kindly review.
* Looks like you missed to commit the -data tarball to pristine-tar which
the salsa CI job showed - I fixed this one, CI looks better now.
* Please note that the next revision for upload should have a higher
version/revision than the one in the archive. Since current version is
1.0.2-1, your changelog ideally should have 1.0.2-2 as the changelog
* The syntax for closing bug is "Closes: <bug number>" your changes miss
a colon there.
* Since you are not in the uploaders field of this package, you need a
"Team Upload" entry as the first changelog pointer
Please take a look at my commits
Other than these, your changes look good, however we are currently frozen (i.e. we are
in the process of making a new release) so none of these
changes are appropriate for unstable at the moment.
* Hence, next time (until we make a release) please create a
d/experimental branch and commit stuff there - see kma package for
I will uploaded it to experimental for now, and will upload to unstable when
new release is out.
Thanks a lot for your work on this! :-)