Hi Steffen Moeller and Debian Med,I patched python3-scanpy 1.6.0-2 on salsa, not sure it does look good or not. Could you or anyone take a look?
* blocker 1.6.0-1 removed * add missing dependencies * fixed (patched) test file failure during executionLook like python3-legacy-api-wrap still missing on sid (reason why pipeline are failed), but I clone the salsa repo, build it and set local apt list (to take successfully legacy-api-wrap build) into my chroot environment.
Currently legacy-api-wrap still not available on sid, I think the maintainer already push to ftp (check attachment) or maybe my understanding of uploading process are wrong.
p/s: I am newbie, so actually I not sure should I update the package to newer version as upstream or settle up the issue on existing one first. Please leave useful details so I can catch-up my learning process :)
 https://salsa.debian.org/med-team/scanpy/  https://salsa.debian.org/med-team/scanpy/-/pipelines/240555  https://salsa.debian.org/python-team/packages/legacy-api-wrap -- Email : Robbi Nespu <robbinespu AT SPAMFREE gmail DOT com> PGP fingerprint : D311 B5FF EEE6 0BE8 9C91 FA9E 0C81 FA30 3B3A 80BA PGP key : https://keybase.io/robbinespu/pgp_keys.asc
--- Begin Message ---
- To: Robbi Nespu <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: Debian python - legacy-api-wrap
- From: Diane Trout <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2021 09:19:45 -0700
- Message-id: <email@example.com>
- In-reply-to: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- References: <email@example.com>On Fri, 2021-03-19 at 22:41 +0800, Robbi Nespu wrote: > Hello Diane Trout, > I saw your ITP here for "legacy-api-wrap" package. > > Do you have any update about this? I am a slacker who forgets to upload things? I just made a repository https://salsa.debian.org/python-team/packages/legacy-api-wrap And uploaded it to NEW dput ftp-master legacy-api-wrap_1.2-1_amd64.changes Uploading legacy-api-wrap using ftp to ftp-master (host: ftp.upload.debian.org; directory: /pub/UploadQueue/) running allowed-distribution: check whether a local profile permits uploads to the target distribution running protected-distribution: warn before uploading to distributions where a special policy applies running checksum: verify checksums before uploading running suite-mismatch: check the target distribution for common errors running gpg: check GnuPG signatures before the upload Uploading legacy-api-wrap_1.2-1_amd64.buildinfo Uploading python3-legacy-api-wrap_1.2-1_all.deb Uploading legacy-api-wrap_1.2-1_amd64.changes
Description: This is a digitally signed message part
--- End Message ---