Re: Request for review -- radiant

Hi Nilesh,

Nilesh Patra, on 2021-03-19 21:15:35 +0530:
> radiant upgrade from buster seems to have a broken symlink as reported
> in #985523. I tried fixing this with hints from previous scripts, and
> taking a look at dpkg's maintscripts manpage.
>
> However, I'm not sure if these fixes are right. Please consider to
> review and upload, or give me a green signal so I do so.
> My commits are pushed to salsa

I had a look, and apparently, the bug is caused by a case
mismatch between the target of the link and it's actual file
name:
	$ ls -l ktImportMETAREP-blast
	ktImportMETAREP-blast -> ../share/perl5/KronaTools/scripts/ImportMETAREP-blast.pl
	                                                                         ~~~~~
vs:
	$ ls ../share/perl5/KronaTools/scripts
	[...]
	ImportMETAREP-BLAST.pl
	              ~~~~~
	[...]

I have not checked further to see what is causing this exactly,
maybe something in the debian/install.pl if I trust grep.

I hope this helps.
--
Étienne Mollier <etienne.mollier@mailoo.org>
Fingerprint:  8f91 b227 c7d6 f2b1 948c  8236 793c f67e 8f0d 11da