My upcomming talks and workshops

Hi,

I'll be active on Chemnitzer Linuxtage (this Saturday) and
FOSSASIA Summit 2021 following weekend.

In German language:

  Samstag, 13.3. 11:00-14:00 (CET)
    Debian Paketier Workshop
  https://chemnitzer.linux-tage.de/2021/de/programm/beitrag/151

  Samstag, 13.3. 16:00 (CET)
    Bleiben Sie zu Hause ... und unterstützen Sie Debian Med
  https://chemnitzer.linux-tage.de/2021/de/programm/beitrag/150

In English language

  Friday, 19 März, 2021 14:00 (CET) - 17:00 (CET)
    Debian packaging workshop
  https://eventyay.com/e/fa96ae2c/schedule?date=2021-03-19

  Sunday, 21 März, 2021 4:45 (CET) (yes that early, but the event is hosted in Singapore)
    Keep on staying home ... and continue contributing to Debian Med
  https://eventyay.com/e/fa96ae2c/schedule?date=2021-03-21

The two talks are basically an update of my DebConf talk.  The workshops
are basically unplanned since I'm doing life packaging at request of the
participants.