Which columns should we start working on?

Hi Steffen,

I'm mostly addressing you specifically here for the new "workflow based" packages we should start working on -- as you mentioned at the sprints.
Since freeze work should _mostly_ be done by now, we could focus on new packages :-)

Would you have any workflow package that you'd like help with?
And also two questions remain open:

* Do we have a tutorial explaining the spreadsheet, or do you think we could find an alternative to the spreadsheet -- a salsa wiki or so? (Mostly for free software documentation perspective)
* What do you think of the "package of the week plan" that Andreas proposed?

--
Nilesh