Help with autopkgtest for Seqsero and python-loompy

Hi,

I was trying to write autopkgtests for Seqsero and python-loompy. I have been facing some errors. Could someone please have a look and let me know what I can do :

1. Seqsero : I added the test data and the path to that in the example file but on running the test it says the examples are not found. I have tried renaming the examples file to seqsero.examples but that did not seem to work. I also tried looking for the examples folder and in the log it can be seen that the file is present.
I have uploaded the autopkgtest log here.

2. python-loompy : The package already has a python test suite so I was trying to run that but it fails to install the package inside the chroot. I have updated my system and also ran autopkgtest with the -U flag to update the chroot. I couldn't push my changes because it is on a protected branch so I have made a fork
I have uploaded the autopkgtest log here.

Thank you for your time!
Best,
Shruti