Re: [Help] Test failures in q2-feature-classifier

Hi Andreas,

Andreas Tille, on 2021-01-27 21:42:41 +0100:
> I think, if the test might pass without this option we could go with
> this or even remove those tests temporarily and discuss the issue with
> upstream without pressure of an open RC bug (which is unrelated).

I would vote against skipping this test, as it shows the
underlying code is not functional.  I reinforced a bit my patch,
given that the initial implementation was rather fragile and
pushed another iteration.  I'm fine about `dch -r` the package
and upload tomorrow to close presently open bugs, if there are
no objections; I see I have DM permissions on this one.

There is an ever growing breadcrumb of patches not forwarded
upstream behind me, I think I'll have to spend some time
forwarding them appropriately, at the end of the week hopefully.

Have a good evening,
--
Étienne Mollier <etienne.mollier@mailoo.org>
Fingerprint:  8f91 b227 c7d6 f2b1 948c  8236 793c f67e 8f0d 11da