Re: [RFS] parallel-fastq-dump

Andreas Tille kirjoitti 9.1.2021 klo 17.22:
> Hi Juhani,
>
> On Sat, Jan 09, 2021 at 11:46:41AM +0200, Juhani Numminen wrote:
>> The package parallel-fastq is not currently migrating to testing because
>> it is architecture-independent ("arch:all") but only installable on amd64.
>> I have a patch that should rectify the situation.
>>
>> https://salsa.debian.org/med-team/parallel-fastq-dump/-/merge_requests/1
>
> Thanks a lot for this and all your other contributions.  They are
> really appreciated

Thanks Andreas. The idea behind my recent contributions is that because
people have made all this software into deb packages, it would be shame
if the software weren't part of bullseye.

Besides parallel-fastq and shovill (both already done), there are a few more
of the same kind.

src:fis-gtm
The metapackage fis-gtm should be changed from Architecture: all to
Architecture: amd64 i386 because it depends on fis-gtm-6.3-014 which is
amd64 i386.

src:smrtanalysis
For smrtanalysis-dev, we can demote Depends on python3-pbconsensuscore
into Recommends if that makes any sense semantically. Then smrtanalysis-dev
would become installable on arm64 even though all the expected packages
do not exist there. Otherwise, make smrtanalysis-dev Arch:any and add all
its dependencies as build-depends-arch.

src:plasmidid
Everything is already a Build-Dep, so only required change for plasmidid
should be changing Arch:all to Arch:any.

Regards,
--
Juhani