Re: semi-RFS: xenium - good enough for me (at the moment)

Thank you for the upload. With xenium in new, and upstream of DYNAMIC
polishing a bit (not only) for us, we will soon have everything for
mmmulti. This still leaves quite some work for the viralrecon workflow
but is quite a milestone, I tend to think.

I just went through the spreadsheet and found that sepp was waiting for
pplacer. The latter is in the distribution now, so I think sepp can
follow. @Andreas, you had started that but I am confident you would be
happy for some other soul to adopt this? sepp is a dependency of busco,
or so I had once interpreted it, but somehow busco made it into the
distribution without it. Whoever adopts sepp (swamped over here) please
also chase this up.

My focus now should be on the pigx workflows, which we truly almost have
covered. I likely also add the nim-based build dependencies for mosdepth
to the spreadsheet.

Steffen