Re: GraphBin for sponsored upload

Hi Shayan,

On Thu, Jul 16, 2020 at 05:33:23PM +0100, Shayan Doust wrote:
> I believe GraphBin[1] is ready for a sponsored upload.

Thank you for your work on this package.  Besides some minor up to
nitpicking changes I also did a relevant change in the test suite.  The
Debian Med package template provides a run-unit-test script[2] that is
intentionally not using the upstream source directory.  I know that it
is perfectly valid to rely on the upstream source in autopkgtest.
However, the idea behind providing all needed example data in an
examples package and use *these* inside the test is that users will have
easy access to run the test suite also on their local machines (which is
documented in README.test).  This can also be considered a
straightforward usage example.

Hope this will clarify my change which is now uploaded.

[2] https://salsa.debian.org/med-team/community/package_template/-/blob/master/debian/tests/run-unit-test