RFS: king-probe

Hi,
I've added autopkgtests to king-probe [1], along with some information about their sources in debian/README.test.
I've also listed them in d/copyright but I don't know which license to use for PDB files that I've used as input data.

According to the wwPDB Usage Policy [2],
"Data files contained in the PDB archive (ftp://ftp.wwpdb.org) are free of all copyright restrictions and made fully and freely available for both non-commercial and commercial use. Users of the data should attribute the original authors of that structural data."

So if I attribute the original authors of the publication, which license do I use?

For the files used as references to run tests, I've attributed the copyright to myself and released the files under the same license as the package itself.
Please review my changes and specially take a look at d/README.test and d/copyright and let me know what I should change there.

[1]: https://salsa.debian.org/med-team/king-probe
[2]: https://www.wwpdb.org/about/privacy

Regards,
Pranav