What happened to r-bioc-complexheatmap?

Hello Andreas,

I was addressing DEGreport but

$ prepare_missing_cran_package DEGreport
I: Package r-bioc-degreport is available. Try 'apt-cache show
r-bioc-degreport' to find its author.
moeller@steffen-laptop-debian:~/git/CRAN_prospective$ apt-cache show
r-bioc-degreport
N: Can't select versions from package 'r-bioc-degreport' as it is purely
virtual
N: No packages found

which I presume is a bug since it finds the suggestion from another
package (python-seqcluster) but not the package in Debian.

You seem to have addressed all its dependencies already (learned quite
something about R while skimming through them) except for
https://salsa.debian.org/r-pkg-team/r-bioc-complexheatmap which is on
salsa but not in our distribution and not in the NEW queue. Is there by
chance a rejection email somewhere buried in your inbox?

Best,

Steffen