Re: tao-json for upload

I had a look and it looks _really_ _nice_!  I added the
"Rules-Requires-Root: no" and think that the section should preferably
be
(https://www.debian.org/doc/debian-policy/ch-archive.html#s-subsections)
libdevel instead of science. But please allow that I leave some final
scrutiny to reinstalling-laptop-Andreas.

The spreadsheet already lists your package in yellow :o)

Many thanks!!!!!!!

Steffen