Re: RFS: idseq-bench [ITP]

On Sun, Jul 5, 2020 at 12:24 AM Andreas Tille <andreas@an3as.eu> wrote:

> Hi Sao,
>
> On Sat, Jul 04, 2020 at 04:26:36PM +0900, Sao I Kuan wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I'm looking for a sponsor for the package:
> >   * idseq-bench (#956033)
> >
> > The package is on:
> >     https://salsa.debian.org/med-team/idseq-bench
> > Please consider to review and sponsor this. Any kind of suggestions
> > are appreciated.
>
> I've build the package and started the executables in /usr/bin with
> --help option.  These issue a warning:
>
>     unable to import 'smart_open.gcs', disabling that module
>
> Do you know what this means?

Thanks for figuring this out. This warning is shown by the dependency:
smart-open.

I disabled gcs from smart-open[1,2,3], because idseq-bench does not use gcs.
I missed some code while excluding gcs from smart-open, now I updated
and pushed the patch[4].
Could you please consider to upload smart-open first? Thank you!

[1] https://salsa.debian.org/med-team/smart-open
[2] https://salsa.debian.org/med-team/smart-open/-/blob/master/debian/README.source
[3] https://salsa.debian.org/med-team/smart-open/-/blob/master/debian/patches/exclude-gcs.patch
[4] https://salsa.debian.org/med-team/smart-open/-/commit/fbb01c5775eb7066edf485b9dcd7c32b2c11b9b7