Re: RFS: recan [ITP]

Hi Andrius,

On Thu, Apr 09, 2020 at 12:48:57PM +0300, merkys@debian.org wrote:
> Hi Sao I Kuan,
>
> On 2020-04-09 12:43, Sao I Kuan wrote:
> > Fixed and pushed both above.
>
> Looks good, thanks!
>
> > I forwarded the copyright statement issue to upstream [1]. I wrote
> > this by following the LICENCE.txt of upstream repository. This seems
> > upstream author's mistake, so forwarded.
> >
> > [1] https://github.com/babinyurii/recan/issues/14
>
> Thanks for taking proper action. I guess we should wait for the upstream
> to clarify the licensing.

I commited a change which IMHO enables us to upload right now.  All the
commits are done by Yuriy Babin <babin.yurii@gmail.com> - so he is
obviously the author.  Filing an issue about the authorship is OK but
in my eyes waiting until that issue might be resolved is not needed.

Feel free to sponsor the upload if you agree / ask me to sponsor or may
be I'm wrong with my opinion.