Re: Acquiring Dental RVG on Linux

Am Samstag, 12. Dezember 2020, 18:12:20 CET schrieb Sonali Warunjikar:

> On Sat, Dec 12, 2020 at 06:03:04PM +0100, Sebastian Hilbert wrote:

> > You might already be aware of this ressource

> > https://www.devalias.net/devalias/2018/05/13/usb-reverse-engineering-down-

> > the-rabbit-hole/[1]

> No I wasn't. Thanks for another great pointer.

It looks like this thing was formerly know as

Kodak Trophy RVG (sensor)

It actually seems to be

LK-C64 from YesBiotech from South Korea.

Sold on alibaba.com

https://german.alibaba.com/product-detail/lk-c64-rvg-5200-x-ray-sensor-dental-digital-x-ray-sensor-60431854823.html

I could not find any useful information on the sensor or USB protocol. Sometimes the seller on alibaba are quite supportive when they are asked for technical documentation.

Might be worth a try.