cluster3 dropped out of testing

Hi,

My coworker noticed cluster3 dropped out of testing and I'm confused
why.

https://tracker.debian.org/pkg/cluster3
says that "cluster3 has no binaries on any arch", and there are no logs
at buildd https://buildd.debian.org/status/package.php?p=cluster3 for
it

However if I grab either the source package for 1.59+ds-2 or the
current main branch from salsa and try building, I get a package with
binaries.

The only mildly annoying thing is when I build in unstable, it ends up
with a dependency on python3 (<< 3.10), python3 (>= 3.9~) which doesn't
install on testing.

But the package seems to be fine, so any thoughts why it was held back?

Diane