Re: [Request for help] Bug: #976479 scrappie: FTBFS: scrappie_matrix.h:5:14: fatal error: immintrin.h: No such file or directory

On Mon, 7 Dec 2020 at 12:44, Nilesh Patra <npatra974@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi again,

Since that didn't work, I manually added a typedef definition for it, and it works now on both am64 machine and arm64 porter box - with passing build-time tests.
I've pushed to salsa.

Ah, good thing I used a different branch.

I'd be really grateful if you could take a look at my changes and let me know if they look fine.

I'll leave comments on Salsa

Have you been sending PRs and otherwise forwarding your patches upstream?

Also, another question: This package has a MPL-2.0 license and AFAIK, MPL is a restrictive Free software license, so does this qualify for adding in a "Built-Using" field?

Re-reading https://wiki.debian.org/SIMDEverywhere#Approach item 6, we see
"if the source package requires the full source code be available"

Does the MPL have this requirement?