Re: move vdjtools from debian-java to debian-med?

Hi tony,

On Sat, Dec 05, 2020 at 10:33:37AM -0800, tony mancill wrote:

> The transfer was easy.

Thanks a lot.

> When I tried to configure the webhooks,
>
> [1] https://salsa.debian.org/med-team/community/helper-scripts/-/blob/master/inject-into-salsa-git

I think besides this script we should probably find a method to
re-configure all our repositories since my guess is that not all
of them are properly set.  There is

    https://salsa.debian.org/med-team/community/helper-scripts/-/blob/master/salsa-configure-repositories.pl

but that was just a quick shot.  Any helping hand to fix this
would be really welcome.  Also the inject-into-salsa-git could
be rewritten to use the salsa script from devscripts.