Videoconference tomorrow, Wednesday 2020-12-02 18:00 UTC (Was: For those who want to keep on contributing (Was: Debian @ COVID-19 Biohackathon (April 5-11, 2020))
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org, Debian Med Project List <email@example.com>
- Subject: Videoconference tomorrow, Wednesday 2020-12-02 18:00 UTC (Was: For those who want to keep on contributing (Was: Debian @ COVID-19 Biohackathon (April 5-11, 2020))
- From: Andreas Tille <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 1 Dec 2020 16:40:47 +0100
- Message-id: <[🔎] 20201201154047.GL31595@an3as.eu>
- In-reply-to: <20201116123617.GB25476@an3as.eu>
- References: <20200724100038.GB27824@an3as.eu> <20200730201341.GA8994@an3as.eu> <20200806202041.GW7363@an3as.eu> <20200813103639.GL7363@an3as.eu> <20200910151737.GL8080@an3as.eu> <20200917205240.GH28118@an3as.eu> <20201001105106.GO8133@an3as.eu> <20201016135002.GK14557@an3as.eu> <20201102111222.GP17235@an3as.eu> <20201116123617.GB25476@an3as.eu>
several European countries are back to lockdown again. May be this
might give some more people a motivation to join our effort.
The video conferences of the Debian Med team are an established
means to continue the COVID-19 hackathon in April and we do
it twice per month on every
2th and 17th
of a month. So the next meeting is tomorrow 18:00 UTC
For those who would like to join our next videomeeting it will happen at
The meeting is on the Debian Social channel
These video meetings were started in the Debian Med Biohackathon.
The topic is what contributors have done in the past week and to
coordinate the work for next week. Here are the reports of some past
May be this meeting can be used to coordinate our December bug
Finally I'd like to repeat myself: Newcomers are always welcome.
I will not be able to join the meeting tomorrow but I wish all
attendees a good conversation