Hi,I've received this email from GitHub about QIIME development that may be of interest to us packaging QIIME for Debian-Med.
Please join the conversation on GitHub if you're interested. Thanks, Tony. -- Minke Informatics Limited, Registered in Scotland - Company No. SC419028 Registered Office: 3 Donview, Bridge of Alford, AB33 8QJ, Scotland (UK) tel. +44(0)19755 63548 http://minke-informatics.co.uk mob. +44(0)7985 078324 mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
--- Begin Message ---
- To: qiime2/qiime2 <email@example.com>
- Cc: Tony Travis <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Mention <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: [qiime2/qiime2] InternalDirectory's rename() will fail on python 3.8 (#520)
- From: Étienne Mollier <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2020 14:34:27 -0800
- Message-id: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: qiime2/qiime2 <reply+ABCKJ2IVDU5KIN6X5IVXRXF52FKHHEVBNHHCDAOO5Q@reply.github.com>
- In-reply-to: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- References: <email@example.com>
I've been working on a targeted patch set which covers at least the test suite for python versions 3.8 and 3.9. The patches are available here after for the moment, but I can ready a proper merge request in the coming week, if you deem this more convenient:
Please be aware that I do not have a python 3.7 installation readily available at the moment, so couldn't make sure at 100% that the changes were non breaking; semantically they shouldn't hurt, hopefully.
You are receiving this because you were mentioned.
Reply to this email directly, view it on GitHub, or unsubscribe.
--- End Message ---