Re: libsis-jhdf5-java hasn't migrated to testing since last 18 days

Hi Nilesh,

On Thu, Nov 26, 2020 at 06:00:38PM +0530, Nilesh Patra wrote:
> It seems that libsis-jhdf5-java hasn't migrated to testing due to build
> failure on s390x, log attached[1]
> This is preventing a chain of other packages which are stalled to testing
> migration as well.
>
> Could you please have a look at this?

Thanks for the heads up.  IMHO we should not spent to much time into
those architectures that are very uncommon in our field of work.  I'm
going to file a bug report to remove libsis-jhdf5-java for architecture
s390x.  May be we can address this later but the migration should not
be blocked.